excursion credit?

C cruise

I have the $50 per port excursion credit --- I booked an excursion online, and didn't see that credit (although I saw the latitude credit).... do I have to do something to get the credit applied? or will they do it automatically?

5 minutes ago, Skipper305 said:

Can anyone confirm this would be refundable OBC that will offset things such as the DSC?

Can't confirm - but an educated guess is that it is refundable as it is not part of a booking perk. I have heard that it is easier to call the shorex number and make the reservations on the phone - that way you pay after you get onboard and do the excursion.

• Like 1

The logical way to use the credit is as follows.

Do NOT BOOK online but phone the Shorex Desk in Miami and tell them you have the credit and want to RESERVE shore excursions.  If you have already booked cancel and then RESERVE.  In that way you don't pay before boarding.

The first night on board all costs will be debited to your folio, but make sure that any Latitude discount has been applied, if not see the Shorex desk.

Then after each shorex the $50 will be credited overnight which will leave you the difference to have to pay as part of your final payment.  Then you don't have to worry as to either spending the OBC nor having to wait for it to be credited either to your Credit Card or as a cheque.