Connections email bouncing

zitsky

I know (I think) I can just call Celebrity.  Just trying to sign up for my ship's connection party.  Is anyone else getting a bounce on the email address?   I emailed because I was trying to confirm that I was signed up.

connections@celebrity.com

Edited by zitsky

26 minutes ago, zitsky said:

The booking entered could not be retrieved.  Please check your entries.

I don't know who can help me.

Try again or call 1-844-418-6824 

emails
CelebrityOneTouch@celebrity.com
connections@celebrity.com.

The problem has been going on for years. The wonkiness of the Celebrity website is well known. See the pinned threads at the top of Celebrity Roll Call forums. Note the dates started. After all these years, the pinned threads are STILL there because there are STILL the same issues!

See a recent thread on the Need Help Using the Forums? Check Here! forum where we found out the Celebrity e-mail address connections@celebrity.com  given on the Celebrity Cruise Critic Connections page at https://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-critic-connections appears to be NOT in service anymore. Also, it appears if anyone is booked with a TA that has booked you on A GROUP FARE as I am, gets the same error message when trying to register. We have paid the deposit w/credit card to Celebrity via the group's TA. We have a Celebrity reservation number. The group's final payment date is not until December 2019. Apparently until everyone in our group has made final payment, none of us are considered paid and able to register for the party. That's why we keep getting the Celebrity error message Cruise Critic Registration is not allowed for bookings in a status other than booked when trying to register.

But who REALLY knows what's going on? Could be just the Celebrity website page for registering being wonky, as well as other stuff! Wishing everyone lots of good luck!! 🍀

Kat 🐱

Edited by TxCityKat
additional info