Lunch at Tuscan Grille (Equinox)

zitsky

Sorry.  I did a search but couldn't find this.  I see Tuscan Grille is open for lunch.  Is a reservation required or suggested?  I don't see prices on the Celebrity website.  Can anyone tell me how much to expect ala carte prices to be?

Since we have Blu, I thought we might try Tuscan Grille for lunch a few times.  Maybe Murano for dinner on the first night.  (Also open to other suggestions for lunch.) 

Tuscan and Murano sometimes open for lunch on one sea day toward the end of longer cruises. There is a fee (believe $15 last time we went) and does require a reservation. We thought it was a very nice meal and decided to eat a light dinner at the buffet that night since our lunch was substantial. 

Hi there, I was also curious about lunch in the specialties. I worked through the dailies presented in a post by a gentleman named Chicago Paul, who was on the same itinerary as I have coming up ( 11 nights, Reflection, Ultimate Caribbean)

Based on that I was able to see Tuscan offered twice for lunch, the 2nd sea day ( of 4) and the 4th sea day 

Murano was also offered twice, the 3rd and 4th sea day. 

Based on this itinerary, looks like you could try each one once or mix and match . 

Not sure what a shorter itinerary might be, suspect maybe 1 day each ?

• Like 1

On a 7 day cruise, the Specialty Restaurants are usually open once for lunch.  The cost was $25 per person.  Reservations are necessary.   Be aware that the menu is abbreviated and fixed.  

1 hour ago, grimace95120 said:

Hi there, I was also curious about lunch in the specialties. I worked through the dailies presented in a post by a gentleman named Chicago Paul, who was on the same itinerary as I have coming up ( 11 nights, Reflection, Ultimate Caribbean)

Based on that I was able to see Tuscan offered twice for lunch, the 2nd sea day ( of 4) and the 4th sea day 

Murano was also offered twice, the 3rd and 4th sea day. 

Based on this itinerary, looks like you could try each one once or mix and match . 

Not sure what a shorter itinerary might be, suspect maybe 1 day each ?

Thanks both of you for the info!

• 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, NantahalaCruiser said:

On our 12N this SEP on Reflection, both Murano and Tuscan Grille are open once for lunch. Reduced menu at Murano for $30 and Tuscan for $39 - which I am guessing is probably the full menu since that's only $6 less than the dinner price.

Thanks but how do you know this?

5 hours ago, zitsky said:

Another question.  Has anyone who has been to the Tuscan Grille lunch comment on what the fixed menu is like?

I have been to both for lunch.    $25 for lunch.  3 course meal with a different menu than served for dinner.  The restaurants were not crowded even though they were both on sea days.  We enjoyed the food and service.