MOROCCO

Hi,back in May we saw a cruise in the brochure which included 3 of our bucket list places,Morocco,Lisbon and Gibraltar.That was the paper brochure in the UK.We thought we would look it up online and can't find it now.I think it was on the Dream and sailed from Palma.Can anyone shed any light on this,cheers,Brian.PS I think it was April and May 2020.

Edited by brian1

9 minutes ago, brian1 said:

Cheers PC,I will do another search.I remember the balconies being a fortune,is that because the only ones are suites,Brian.

On Dream there are only i think from memory 10 Balcony cabins.  They were retrofitted on the 8th floor quite recently.  Up until then it was inside / outside cabins and a small number of suites.

The balcony rooms sell out very quickly so maybe its directing you straight to suites, but likewise i do recall the balcony room upgrade cost significantly more than it did when booking our next cruise on D2.

Edited by pgilc1

Thanks guys,found it, app. £3500 from Bristol.I'm sure it was £5000 in the brochure.Bristol is no good to us,but we are on the Explorer on 4th Sept so will make enquiries onboard,Brian.PS that price was for the b2b.

Edited by brian1