Prohibition Happy Hour on the Bliss

Donmar55

Can anyone tell me which nights the Prohabition Happy Hour shows are offered on the Bliss? I am making reservations for our Specialty Dinning and don't want to make both the show and specialty dinning reservations on the same night. I see that the show reservations are not offered pre cruise. 

Thursday and Friday for sure.  It's not going to be on any nights that Havana is running because it has some of the same people in it.

Be sure and get on board early and go immediately to The Social to make your show reservations.  They will help you coordinate with all of your other reservations.  

1 hour ago, Isabella Benjamin said:

Thursday and Friday for sure.  It's not going to be on any nights that Havana is running because it has some of the same people in it.

Be sure and get on board early and go immediately to The Social to make your show reservations.  They will help you coordinate with all of your other reservations.  

Havana has been cancelled for Bliss Cruise to Alaska. So far, we have not seen any replacement for that show on our plan and explore area of current reservation. Many of us had reserved Havana show on our cruise but NCL removed from our booked items. That is when we knew something was up. NCL confirmed show has been cancelled.

2 hours ago, tokidoki said:

Six,  musical will be coming to Bliss. Breakaway and Getaway!   Bliss will begin in Oct.

31 minutes ago, Sand and Seas said:

Do you know when Six will be on Getaway?   It isn't showing for our 9 day in November.

dont know, as cruisers as early as October are booking Six on Bliss.   On facebook. Breakaway has been mentioned to also get Six as the main show!   When I google pearsoncasting.com, I see that the 3 ships will be getting this big hit show from London!