Koningsdam interior K category cabin with window on Sun Deck?

jez1967

I have cruised quite a bit but this will be my first HAL cruise and going to Alaska. On HALfacts I saw pictures of a K category interior cabin on the Nieuw Statendam that actually had a window. This cabin number was 11058 with outside wall on jogging track. I believe that if this is correct the other cabin on the end with outside wall on the jogging track would be 11057. Has anyone stayed in either of these cabins on the Koningsdam? If so could you tell me if there in fact were windows in these two cabins. Also where was the TV located due to the window being where the TV is generally located as I like to watch TV in bed sometimes. Also wondering if anything else I should know about the set up/noise of these cabins. I will be traveling solo so would love to have a window and also be able to walk right out onto an outside view as I usually have a balcony cabin. Any other comments about all K cabins on sun deck generally would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jamie

25 minutes ago, jez1967 said:

On HALfacts I saw pictures of a K category interior cabin on the Nieuw Statendam that actually had a window. This cabin number was 11058 with outside wall on jogging track. I believe that if this is correct the other cabin on the end with outside wall on the jogging track would be 11057.

Thanks,

Jamie

This thread discusses Nieuw Statendam room 11058. No picture of the TV but it is on the wall next to the window. I had no trouble watching TV from the bed, just a slight angle to see it. Laundry hamper is the desk chair, not comfortable to watch TV with no back. The room numbers appear to be identical for K and NS ships. Location is great with quick access to Crow's Nest, Lido deck and sky views on either side of the ship.

Never been on Koningsdam, but I have seen a youtube drone video of Koningsdam which shows the same two windows next to the jogging track.

Edited by Cruise4food

http://halfacts.com/pinnacle-class/11058-nieuw-statendam/

The TV is not shown, but elimination points to the left of the fourth photo (or the right of the desk for 11057). I guess that's where it was in our similar cabin on Observation deck of the Zuiderdam, although the window was not at the foot of the bed but to one side. We never watch it after the muster refresher that is playing when we get to the room.