Corfu/Santorini excursions available in English?

Cindyscruising

Hello, I will be posting this in the Europe/Greece boards as well but thought perhaps another NCL cruiser might know the answer to my question.

Taking Greek Isles Cruise on the Star this fall and am researching shore excursions through NCL. I see a few excursions that I am interested in for Corfu and Santorini that don't show American flag (English)  listed where is says "Available languages for excursion" in the description. ( shows 2-3 various European flags but not American flag). I just figured the excursion was not available in English however upon reading the reviews I see many postings from US travelers who gave positive reviews and no mention of English not being spoken by guide so now I am confused.

In Santorini the excursions I was looking at are: Oia Coastal town and Greek Style Celebration. In Corfu the excursions I was looking at are: Timeless Village and Scenic Drive and Achilleion Palace and Corfu Town.

Does anyone know if the Greek Isles shore excursions are all available in English even when English is not listed in the "Languages available" description? Thanks in advance

We are on that Star in a few weeks so I have researched these excursions. If you click on the excursion you will see a drop down with a choice of languages including English ( although the flag is not on the front page) I hadn’t noticed so went into myncl to check and can see your point. Although I would be surprised if any excursion was not available in English.

The majority of passengers will be from the USA or the UK or understand English.

Pauline

Thank you so much Pauline! I had been researching on my ipad ( just on the NCL site and not logged into myNCL account) and that drop down box doesn't pop up -

I just logged in to myNCL and I see the drop down menu with the languages! Appreciate your help

Wishing you a fantastic cruise!

Look for British Flags for the English availability.

I took a tour in Alaska this May and it was listed as "Foreign Language" but since the driver and the train docent were Americans we had an English tour.  If you do take this tour, you will be given a headset and told which channel the  tour will run in your chosen language.   It was a really fantastic tour, we had a small group and really got some excellent information in  a fun atmosphere.