Sunshine Safety Drill time?

hopelea

What time is the mandatory safety drill on the Sunshine?  I have read she leaves port around 4ish.  I just booked a spa treatment from 3-4 on the day we board.   Just wondering if I should change the time so I will not be rushed.

TIA

You should check your cruise manager to find out what time the ship is scheduled to leave and then double check your spa time.  The drill has to be completed before the ship can sail and everyone has to participate, so i don't think they would schedule you between 3 & 4 when the drill usually occurs for a 4:00 sailing.

My spa reservations are at 3:00 and it is for an hour.   That is why I am concerned.  I do realize that everyone has to participate and I always do.  I just wanted to make sure I am going to get my moneys worth in the spa.  If the safety meeting is at 4, then I don't think I will get my hours worth and I will change the time.  But since they offer the spa services from 3 - 4, you'd think it would be an okay thing.

I am just going to change it to 1:15 to be on the safe side.  Funny thing is, when looking at their sight, they even offer the fire and ice pedicure at 8:30 am the morning we board the ship.......that can not be correct.   I am going to call tomorrow.