CELEBRITY FROM TAMPA

Mr&MrsBee

On 8/14/2019 at 2:26 PM, DebInAntigua said:

Anyone else looking at the Dec 23 holiday sailing and getting nervous about how booked it already shows? Really hope this one doesn't get chartered!

I just transferred a booking to the 12/23 sailing today.  It seemed that every time I looked at cabin availability I saw MORE cabins becoming available, at least for the Sweet Sixteen section that I was looking at.  My guess is that it is due to folks that were on the original Far East itinerary are slowly cancelling out and freeing up space?  My impression is that when a ship is redeployed the booking availability and pricing can be really wacky.

• Haha 1

On 8/15/2019 at 10:45 AM, RoLoHa said:

How long does it usually take for CC to catch up with the itinerary changes and Roll Call lists?

I don't think CruiseCritic has much to do with it?  I assume that the old (cancelled) roll calls will become idle, but they still serve a purpose for a while, as people discuss their new travel plans.  New roll call threads can be created for any sailing by any CC user.  I just started the roll call for our 12/23/2020 holiday sailing.

The itineraries have to be added to CC in order for the atoll Call to come up in the search I think?  I did create the Roll Call for my sailing but when I Roll Call Search it doesn’t show up.  Just the old ones.

This announcement about the roll call search tool has been posted for a while at the top of every page.  In short, you have to find your roll call by going to the roll calls and search by ship and sail date.  The search tool does not work.  Creating a roll call is no different than creating any other post, though.

Edited by bEwAbG