CELEBRITY FROM TAMPA

Mr&MrsBee

7 minutes ago, Iamthesea said:

Did you book through Celebrity?  I read about Celebrity sailing out of Tampa on another forum and have been looking at different TA websites, and with Celebrity's website, and cannot find a way to book or even check pricing. 👧

they're starting to show up on Celebrity's site.  Search, Caribbean out of Tampa and you should see them

I booked this AM thru cruiser planner from X.  Don't care for the itinerary but Karen enjoys the pre Christmas cruise with all the decorations.  Been to most all the islands many times so may not even get off the ship.  Port is only about a hour and a half away instead of 3 1/2.  Haven't been on the Connie for several years.

58 minutes ago, EatonDoolittle said:

Looks like they are loading a few at a time on the consumer website. Right now all that is showing is the Eastern itin in Dec of 2020, which is pretty blah.

I'm  waiting for the ABC and Key West in 2021 to open up. 

Well, they are up, but today Key West has been replaced with Labadee, which stinks!!

The itinerary is suddenly less attractive, but Labadee will just be another "sea day",  I guess. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, EatonDoolittle said:

Well, they are up, but today Key West has been replaced with Labadee, which stinks!!

The itinerary is suddenly less attractive, but Labadee will just be another "sea day",  I guess. 

Completely agree.  As soon as I saw KW gone, I've lost all interest.

We booked ..

Eastern Carib 2021..10 days.

Great price and perks on a Sky Suite...our first ever! Same ports as we have on APEX for 7 days non suite so we may  cancel that one!

Tampa is an easy ride from our winter spot and port upgrades look nice!.

Very excited..

I just booked the March 8 2021, Touch Canal Cruise.  Excited to see this itinerary from Tampa, and on Celebrity.  It’s pricey....but 🤞I will see reductions before sail date.   Meanwhile I was able to get an Accessible cabin, a  Sky Suite even!

3 hours ago, EatonDoolittle said:

Looks like they are loading a few at a time on the consumer website. Right now all that is showing is the Eastern itin in Dec of 2020, which is pretty blah.

I'm  waiting for the ABC and Key West in 2021 to open up. 

Key West has been replaced with Haiti.  Another day as far as I'm concerned to say on my private ship.

14 hours ago, esther e said:

Key West has been replaced with Haiti.  Another day as far as I'm concerned to say on my private ship.

Labadee can be a nice day although we do not always get off the ship  there.

KW can be very crowded  with same shops, restaurants &  bars etc. 

Either way glad Tampa is in the mix!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Cruise Junky said:

Completely agree.  As soon as I saw KW gone, I've lost all interest.

We'll be in KW in a few days on a land vacation. Love the place. It's a shame they don't overnight there though. It's at it's best at night. 

Very excited to have Connie out of Tampa doing longer sailings!  Great suite prices for the Holiday/NYE sailing.   Saved $2k over my previous sailing on RCCL out of FLL and get an extra day too!

Edited by Murphy

If anybody is thinking about one of these sailings, I recommend you make a decision. 

I booked the Jan 4, 2021  Southern route yesterday (yes, even with Labadee...) and my TA just called me laughing - the price for a C2 went up $400 overnight. No perks. 

Plenty of time between now and then to watch for price drops, but this was a very quick increase.