Recommendations on excursions in European ports,with wheelchair bound person

HI there Cruisers, was looking for some recommendations on some excursions in some European ports for an upcoming cruise aboard the Carnival Radiance in May of 2020.

Our ports are Livorno, Rome, Naples, Messina, Marseilles and Palma de Mallorca. We will be travelling with my mother in law that because of health issues she needs a wheelchair. We want her to experience as many of the ports as possible although we know that because of the terrain and cobblestone streets we will have to pick and chose the most convenient locations for her. I would appreciate any recommendations on some excursions or experiences that can guide us as we select our excursions. Thank you in advance and Happy Cruising.

Edited by salsalvr2

14 minutes ago, salsalvr2 said:

HI there Cruisers, was looking for some recommendations on some excursions in some European ports for an upcoming cruise aboard the Carnival Radiance in May of 2020.

Our ports are Livorno, Rome, Naples, Messina, Marseilles and Palma de Mallorca. We will be travelling with my mother in law that because of health issues she needs a wheelchair. We want her to experience as many of the ports as possible although we know that because of the terrain and cobblestone streets we will have to pick and chose the most convenient locations for her. I would appreciate any recommendations on some excursions or experiences that can guide us as we select our excursions. Thank you in advance and Happy Cruising.

You have mistakenly posted in the forum for help using the forums.

Ā 

I suggest you try these forums

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/775-europe-disabled-cruising/

Ā 

and the Western European cruise ports (which has subforums for France and Italy

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/472-mediterranean-eastern-amp-western/

Howdy salsalvr2!

Ā 

Welcome to Cruise Critic and thank you for your first post! šŸ‘

Ā 

However, this is not the forum for the information you seek. Please note the following at the top of the first page of this forum:

Ā 

Note:Ā  This area is intended only for questions and answers relating to technical assistance inĀ usingĀ these message boards.Ā  PleaseĀ do notĀ post general cruise-related questions or Roll Calls here.

Ā 

In addition to the above information from gnome12, you need to research the Carnival Cruise Lines Ā forum too. Be sure to read What is a Roll Call? Everything you Need to Know and then find the Roll Call thread for your sail date. Please note the Roll Call finder tool is OUT OF ORDER at this time. See theĀ Roll Call Tool - Under Construction Announcement.

Ā 

I hope this additional information will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! šŸ˜Š

Ā 

Kat šŸ±