Cruise Director- Spirit

rduke

How long is Spirit going to be in dry dock?? Im sailing them in April 9th to 16 th?? Is it a good ship?? Any reviews??

Spirit is in drydock right now. First Cruise after drydock is 2/12. She is an excellent ship..our favorite. :) Plenty of good reviews on CC!

Spirit is in drydock right now. First Cruise after drydock is 2/12. She is an excellent ship..our favorite. :) Plenty of good reviews on CC!

I went sailing on Saturday and saw the Spirit sail out of the San Diego Harbor, looks like she is in service.

I went sailing on Saturday and saw the Spirit sail out of the San Diego Harbor, looks like she is in service.

The Spirit arrived in San Diego on Friday morning 1/27 and debarked all passengers. The ship stayed in San Diego overnight and took on stores/parts, and then sailed at 3 pm on Saturday 1/28, for San Francisco and dry dock.

No passengers on board, only crew.

The Spirit arrived in San Diego on Friday morning 1/27 and debarked all passengers. The ship stayed in San Diego overnight and took on stores/parts, and then sailed at 3 pm on Saturday 1/28, for San Francisco and dry dock.

No passengers on board, only crew.

Thanks, I told my wife, it was wierd not to see people on the decks LOL, She said maybe people were getting ready to dinner. Thanks for the cool info.

Fred

How long is Spirit going to be in dry dock?? Im sailing them in April 9th to 16 th?? Is it a good ship?? Any reviews??

My husband and I sailed with our two kids, and our friends had the cabin next door. All of us loved the ship and the cruise. Actually it is really a beautiful ship, and we had top service all the way around. We did hear it was going into dry dock just to update some of the carpets, ect. But it looked great to us so I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

Archived