Question about data in website

nayuval

Hi,

We are booked for YC in september on the Seaview ( 5 people total).

I just looked on my account and saw that under the price breakdown I have mentioned OBS mineral water and coftee in dining room for each of us but under passenger details on other I see under my name mentioned all inclusive anytime dining at the private MSC YC restaurant.

I don't see this mention in the other passenger, 

I see under my bookings page that it is mentioned as MSC Yacht club experience so I assume nothing to worry about, right?

Thanks

Nothing to worry about, but really put your mind at ease by reading your tickets.  All details are set out on each PAX’s ticket. 

Needless to say that if you are YC, then the mineral water inclusion is useless.

Thanks,

Just got my e-tickets, cannot wait )

I see under orivilages, among other:
"Unlimited beverage selection in MSC Yacht Club areas and in all bars and restaurants of the ship according to the drink selections available in the different venues."

But this is what I see under purchased services:

"600 - COMPLIMENTARY BOTTLED MINERAL WATER, AMERICAN COFFEE AND/OR TEA DURING LUNCH AND DINNER IN MAIN DINING ROOM. RESERVED ONLY FOR THE GUESTS WHO HAVE BOOKED THE CRUISE THROUGH MSC-USA. VALID FOR ALL NON-CARIBBEAN"

So it seems a bit confusing at least to me as a 1st timer, I assume I shouldn't pay attention to this one, right?

What is the 600 code mean? Do you know what was previously the Deluxe drink package before the change ( I booked it prior to it) and what appear on YC before?

I would like to know so I could try and get the old one honoured, so my kids could get the Venchi ice cream and millshakes (or else, I would pay a lot:)).

Thanks