Marcella Dream Jerusalem excursions, November 13th 2019

We have provisionally booked a shore excursion from Ashdod to Jerusalem  on November 18th . At present no one else has booked and the minimum number is 6 persons. We will be picked up at 7.45 - I.00 am. If you are interested in joining us please contact them with the following link and inform them where you saw this post:  www.GuidedToursIsrael.com.

Martin R

We are on this cruise and have also enquired about a shore excursion to Jerusalem and the Dead Sea with the same company. Our reservation is the need to have at least 6 people on the tour before it will run, with the worry that we will miss out on the ship's tour if this number is not achieved. 

Sue

Hi Sue

Guided Israel Tours have been in touch today and suggest we hang on till 18th September. We are going to do this as we're hopeful another two will book. Hopefully see you then!

Martin

When we used Guided Tours Israel we were in a similar situation. However people booked nearer the time and we filled the bus. Can really recommend them, they are extremely reliable and you don't pay until they drop you back at the ship. We did Jerusalem and Bethlehem as the Dead Sea is much further, we had a really full but enjoyable day.

Is there a ships 2 day tour on your cruise? As I can heartily recommend it It only cost £40 more than taking a tour each day and we stayed overnight in a hotel with dinner and breakfast provided, which meant we did not have a return journey to the ship the first night nor a coach journey out again from the ship the following morning. This meant we were able to see more things than if we had taken 2 tours. We visited the heart of Jerusalem, the wailing wall, 12 stations of the cross, church of the Holy Sepulchre, garden of Gethsemane, Mount of Olives, Bethlehem - Church of the Nativity, Nazareth - Church of the Annunciation , sea of Gallilee, Dead Sea and River Jordan We had a packed lunch given to us the first day and the second day had a free lunch in a kibbutz.It covered everywhere we wanted to see

• Thanks 1

I guess you noticed I made an error in my original post about Guided Israel Tours. Pick up is between 7.45 - 8.00 am!

Edited by marty52
Typing error.
  • Like 1