San Pedro to Seal Beach Pacific Inn

MoyCoy

I was wondering if anyone can offer advice as to viable transportation options for 4.  We are trying to reach the Pacific Inn at Seal Beach, from San Pedro port, for a post cruise adventure. I was told that we should take a uber.  But I am concerned the craziness on embarkation day will make a uber very difficult to find.  MY Husband will take a NCL shuttle to  Long Beach airport for a 1100am pick up of a minivan.  I was hoping to the hotel while he picked up the van.  I was trying to avoid paying a shuttle to take us all to Long Beach airport.  But I wonder if that will be cheapest in the end.  Are the car rentals easily accessible? I wonder if a 1100am pick up is enough time to disembark and pick up a car.  I wonder if I should change it to 1130am

Any advice would be appreciated.

A little background----

We are  disembarking from the Bliss Oct 6th. 

We have sailed into and out of San Pedro several times before.  This will be our first time viewing Long Beach airport and  our first time enjoying the Pacific Inn at Seal Beach.  

21 minutes ago, MoyCoy said:

I was told that we should take a uber.  But I am concerned the craziness on embarkation day will make a uber very difficult to find.

You'll easily find an UberX or UberXL. It might take an extra 5 minutes than normal but they will be there. 

22 minutes ago, MoyCoy said:

Are the car rentals easily accessible? I wonder if a 1100am pick up is enough time to disembark and pick up a car.  I wonder if I should change it to 1130am

Given that disembarkation will be done by 9-930 at the latest, he might actually be early for that rental. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/21/2019 at 12:24 PM, MoyCoy said:

I was wondering if anyone can offer advice as to viable transportation options for 4.  We are trying to reach the Pacific Inn at Seal Beach, from San Pedro port, for a post cruise adventure. I was told that we should take a uber.  But I am concerned the craziness on embarkation day will make a uber very difficult to find.  MY Husband will take a NCL shuttle to  Long Beach airport for a 1100am pick up of a minivan.  I was hoping to the hotel while he picked up the van.  I was trying to avoid paying a shuttle to take us all to Long Beach airport.  But I wonder if that will be cheapest in the end.  Are the car rentals easily accessible? I wonder if a 1100am pick up is enough time to disembark and pick up a car.  I wonder if I should change it to 1130am

Any advice would be appreciated.

A little background----

We are  disembarking from the Bliss Oct 6th. 

We have sailed into and out of San Pedro several times before.  This will be our first time viewing Long Beach airport and  our first time enjoying the Pacific Inn at Seal Beach.  

This information might be a little late, but I recommend calling the Pacific Inn. I stayed there before a 15 day cruise to Hawaii in the fall of 2017, and their shuttle took my group to our Carnival cruise ship and back (and they let our vehicle stay parked there for the full cruise) It looks like they still have a shuttle. It might not go to San Pedro, and just to the Carnival ships at Long Beach, but it doesn't hurt to call and ask them. And it was a nice little boutique hotel like they advertise.