4 device medallion net package

sun&sea

If I purchase the 4 device package on the Regal, and split it with my sister, how will she log in? as herself? or as me? Sounds crazy but I can't seem to figure this out! I have read a lot of threads but not sure of the answer.

Thanks!

Janet

Do you still get to stay logged into your Princess Apps as you?  What about using the Princess messaging system? Last time I was on Princess they had a sms messaging system to talk to member of our travel party.

1 hour ago, lesnpatty said:

Do you still get to stay logged into your Princess Apps as you?  What about using the Princess messaging system? Last time I was on Princess they had a sms messaging system to talk to member of our travel party.

You do not need an internet package to message other passengers, nor to review on board activities, order a drink, check your room account.  This is all done on ship's intranet.  Login as yourself for that and only use the person with the 4-device plan when you want to be online for internet or email, etc.

Edited by steelers36