Champange Splits and by the Glass - PBP

voljeep

Do Princess ships still have the Korbel ( or other brand ) splits (187 ml bottles ) that you can get

at the bars and take back to your cabin / balcony to enjoy  and are these still covered by the PBP ? What about by the glass - what brands

are available and covered by the PBP limit of $ 12 ?

and finally , can / will somebody post the Bellini's menu to also see which ones are covered

25 minutes ago, voljeep said:

Do Princess ships still have the Korbel ( or other brand ) splits (187 ml bottles ) that you can get

at the bars and take back to your cabin / balcony to enjoy  and are these still covered by the PBP ? What about by the glass - what brands

are available and covered by the PBP limit of $ 12 ?

and finally , can / will somebody post the Bellini's menu to also see which ones are covered

I had a split of Korbel at the Wheelhouse on the Royal this past April.  Did not have  the beverage package, so paid for it.  By the way, it was awful, didn't come close to finishing it.

On our current Caribbean Princess cruise, the Korbel splits have been discontinued. In the Lobby Bar, Prosecco by the glass is offered for $10 a glass. Crooners has Brut champagne by the glass for $13, which comes to a little over $15 per glass with tip. I’ve heard that Vines also has champagne, but I haven’t checked it out. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mackenzie1 said:

On our current Caribbean Princess cruise, the Korbel splits have been discontinued.

OK ... that's what I thought I had previously read ... bummer, if you want an in cabin mimosa ...

40 minutes ago, voljeep said:

OK ... that's what I thought I had previously read ... bummer, if you want an in cabin mimosa ...

Yes, I was bummed, too, because the Korbel splits were good enough for me. If you are a champagne drinker, you may want to pass on the PBP unless you like Prosecco, which is the only champagne that Princess offers by the glass now that is within the $12 price range of the PBP. That’s as to the Lobby Bar and Crooners, though, and I haven’t checked out whether Vines has champagne by the glass within the price range of the PBP. 

• Thanks 1