pre-book spa appointments

chrissiecruiser

Or try what I did.............On the evening before the last full sailing day of the cruise, we had a brochure for spa treatments at VERY nice prices in our mail box outside our door. I had a 20 min stone massage, a 20 min neck and shoulder massage (which they combined into one wonderful massage) and a 20 min foot massage for $79. If you do this, just make sure you call as soon as you see the brochure. I only had two choices for appointment times. P.S. They really pushed their products after the massage - which were very expensive.

Is it possible to pre-book spa appointments on the HAL website the same way we can pre-book our shore excursions ?

No, this cannot be done. I asked at the Greenhouse Spa while I was getting my hair done last Saturday.

However, I would have to say that it really isn't that difficult to get a spa appointment ... at least on one of the longer cruises. I decided spur of the moment to get my hair cut onboard, went to the desk at the spa, and had an appointment for a cut and highlights for two days later. I could have gotten the appointment for that same or the following day if I had been willing to split up the times for the cut and the highlights, or take an 8:00 a.m. time slot.

I don't think the Greenhouse Spa is adequately staffed that pretty much everyone can be squeezed in with very little trouble.

Blue skies ...

--rita

Funny you should ask. I just got off the phone with ship services and asked why they didn't have that service (pre-book spa services) on-line or through them. They should. The all-inclusive resort I go to has that option on their website. I told her they should suggest that option.

Funny you should ask. I just got off the phone with ship services and asked why they didn't have that service (pre-book spa services) on-line or through them. They should. The all-inclusive resort I go to has that option on their website. I told her they should suggest that option.

The spa is entirely separate from HAL ... and they do their own booking and billing. I think it would be the Greenhouse Spa that would have to implement a pre-booking system ... not HAL.

Blue skies ...

--rita

Archived