Looking for a local private tour!!!

Beach feels

I'm looking for a private tour with a local guide to show my wife and I around the island of Curaçao. We are looking for a flexible and  easy going tour and we would like to be able to customize our own experience. We are open for any suggestion, please let me know!!!

8 hours ago, Beach feels said:

I'm looking for a private tour with a local guide to show my wife and I around the island of Curaçao. We are looking for a flexible and  easy going tour and we would like to be able to customize our own experience. We are open for any suggestion, please let me know!!!

Look up Tours by Anna on Instagram 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bup1224 said:

Look up Tours by Anna on Instagram 

3 hours ago, jls522 said:

We're booked with VIP Tours for a daylong November tour.

Thanks guys I will look into it, hopefully we will be able to arrange something nice for our day in Curaçao.

9 hours ago, Beach feels said:

I Looked up  both of these recommendations and unfortunately they are not what we are looking for, for our Curaçao experience. Are there any other companies that you could recommend?

What exactly are you looking for? I know Tours by Anna will customize.

1 hour ago, mattR said:

We are booked with:

Gone Caribe
Willemstad, Curaçao
+5999 660 2504

Anyone else use this company before? This is our first time to Curacao

I have actually seen their reviews on tripadvisor and they seem to be very good, I was going to get in contact with them to see if they can customize a trip for us

• 2 weeks later...

Hello yall thnx for all the suggestion, we finally had our awesome day in Curacao and we chose to go with Gone Caribe (Joseph & Jessica) . Our day with them was exactly what we wanted , we chose our own activities and took our time to enjoy the island.  We even had the  chance to experience a sunset at the beach with our feet in the sand! All in all they were very attentive and knowledgeable and great hosts for our tour.

(PS: Curacao is an amazing island we are already thinking of going back)

DSC_0438.JPG

DSC_0442.JPG

4 hours ago, Beach feels said:

Hello yall thnx for all the suggestion, we finally had our awesome day in Curacao and we chose to go with Gone Caribe (Joseph & Jessica) . Our day with them was exactly what we wanted , we chose our own activities and took our time to enjoy the island.  We even had the  chance to experience a sunset at the beach with our feet in the sand! All in all they were very attentive and knowledgeable and great hosts for our tour.

(PS: Curacao is an amazing island we are already thinking of going back)

Hi!! Care to share details on what you did, how flexible or accommodating they were, how was their vehicle, price?? We're visiting for the first time on March of next year and are looking into various options for Curacao.

Thanks!!

2 hours ago, Stinger-pr said:

Hi!! Care to share details on what you did, how flexible or accommodating they were, how was their vehicle, price?? We're visiting for the first time on March of next year and are looking into various options for Curacao.

Thanks!!

We did a custom version of their sunset tour that they offer, because our ship was leaving port later in the evening, We swapped out one of the stops to add a stop that my wife was interested in seeing (Picturesque look out point of Santa Martha). We even had the choice to change some stops on the go if we did not like it and also we were always given the option if we wanted to stay longer at a certain activity. 

The vehicle used on our trip was a spacious air conditioned and clean SUV (Dodge). Our guide Joseph said that they have other vehicles to accommodate bigger groups if needed.

Our tour was $90 USD per person, and this included all of the entrance fees and also unlimited bottled water through out the tour (which is very good because Curacao was hot).

Joseph is very funny and knowledgeable about his island , and really loves showing people around, and Jessica is very attentive and always made sure we were comfortable during the tour.

Once we got to the beach stops we had time to freely lay at the beach and enjoy the turtles at our own pace. (So the wife and I had our own space to relax and enjoy the moment)

All in all I would say check them out at Gonecaribe.com, Joseph and Jessica will surely make your trip to Curacao memorable.

Edited by Beach feels
  • Like 1