Cocktail of the day Question

Shelledpea

Hi All,

We've booked our upcoming cruise with the Brindiamo package and I feel that should be enough for us without upgrading to the Piu Gusto package, but I was wondering if the Cocktail of the day would be included (Only because MSC do include that with the easy package). If not there's plenty of choice without, but if it is then I'd be extremely happy! Any ideas???

Many Thanks 

While this use to be common on all ships the cocktails of the day is now in decline. Some cocktail are on most packages.

Information can still be seen in the daily news sheet or on the bars.

Unless you drink a lot of them any you fancy not on package can still be purchased.

I'll rephrase my question ~ I don't fancy paying for the Piu Gusto upgrade on a 19 night cruise when I know I'll probably only drink 4 or so cocktails, but if I fancy the cocktail of the day would it be included? (Only asking because it would be on MSCs Easy package)

Yes I'm happy to pay as as I go and I also know that there are a few non alcoholic cocktails on included on the Brindiamo package...

On 8/28/2019 at 5:00 AM, Shelledpea said:

Hi All,

We've booked our upcoming cruise with the Brindiamo package and I feel that should be enough for us without upgrading to the Piu Gusto package, but I was wondering if the Cocktail of the day would be included (Only because MSC do include that with the easy package). If not there's plenty of choice without, but if it is then I'd be extremely happy! Any ideas???

Many Thanks 

Are you watching the facebook costa cruise fans page - there was a great post yesterday with pictures of the menus and what was included in each package. 

Blue is Braniamo, Yellow Pia Gusto and Brown is Intenditore

Image may contain: 1 person

Edited by Janet&Carl

No it is not worth up-grading any package you get free with cabin choice, especially over 19 days, just buy any drink you fancy on the day, we have even had a 50% discount with our Intenditore package  when purchasing whole bottles of wine in the wine bar at night. Now not sure if this applies to the different packages but certainly worth asking.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Janet&Carl said:

Are you watching the facebook costa cruise fans page - there was a great post yesterday with pictures of the menus and what was included in each package. 

No, I'm not but thanks for mentioning it ~ I'll go & take a look!