CocoCay closed until Wednesday September 4th?

1 hour ago, BecciBoo said:

Do we have a problem here?  Condescending statement in the least.  This is Hurricane season, no one really knows what to expect.  Forgive me for hoping there are no problems down the road...............I am well aware that Dorian will be long gone, but there could easily be another by the time we arrive..............Or even some repairs that could take longer.

In light of all of that, I guess I really didn't see the point of your original comment.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, dalsti said:

We leave Friday on the Navigator.  We were supposed to be in CocoCay this Sat. 

Hoping for Key West.  I looked online and no ships were scheduled to be in KW sat or sun so they should have space.

Change says Sat will be an at Sea Day....

Sept 2nd sailing date from Miami. Any expert cruisers have an idea if it will even set sail? 

I'm more worried about getting there than sailing. Our drive to Miami straight through would be 22 hours. Flights we have scheduled now may be cancelled. Being from Kansas I have much more experience with tornadoes than hurricanes. 🙁

11 hours ago, brandy3415 said:

Agree, agree!  Also we might note that the fear they put in Floridians heads is unbelievable!

Don't watch TV, track your storm on noaa.com-

When you book a cruise during hurricane season or live in hurricane alley...it should come as little surprise when these things happen.

No fear...just lots of history and reality. It's unfortunate for the Florida folks of course.