Lost laundry

slyster

I understand that going on a 14 day cruise may mean packing more clothes...but thank goodness our "undies" don't weigh much and there is no way I would want strangers touching them. Plus when I hear the awful stories of how clothes are returned after sending them to the laundry, there is no way I would take the chance. But " to each his own."

20 hours ago, bilyclub said:

Try going out on ships for more than 14 consecutive days and your perspective might change.    We plan on using the wash n fold instead of washing smelly undergarments in the sink. You can only  pack so much when flying in.

I travel internationally.  Most trips are a minimum of 14 days, and sometimes as much as 30 days.  And once, 5 weeks.

I wash out many things in the sink.  Duluth Trading Company Buck Naked underwear dries VERY quickly.

For shirts and such, I do send out the laundry.  Never had an issue with the wrong item returned or any damage.

Edited by SRF

Been told by my Ex I'm Anal about this(and other things). Cruises I take B2B-B4B are 21 days min. Will pack 30 pair underwear at min. Sure I'll use the Free Bag during Cruise but I'll never get caught without being able ever put clean pair on... Still travel lighter then 20-30yrs ago when I personally had take 2 bags, one just for 2 Suits, Sportcoat and extra 5 pants

Edited by ONECRUISER

I guess I have been lucky. I have used wash n fold bag special several times and only had one minor problem with a tshirt that came back discolored so they offered to re-wash and it came back almost perfect.   I always slip room guy a $5 when I give him the bag.    It is amazing how much you can fit in that little bag!!