Breakaway to Western Caribbean 9/1 in Haven

graphicguy

On 9/12/2019 at 8:27 PM, graphicguy said:

Haven’t been snoozing on using “use it or lose it” vacation time.  Have to use it this quarter, which ends this month.  Got an exemption extending vacation time into first week of Oct.

Based on that, I asked my TA to look into cruising on any line, any time.

-First up, back on Escape, same itinerary as before, sailing 9/29, in the Haven (actually $200 cheaper than the 9/1 cruise) out of Miami, about $3,500 after subtracting OBC, Plus I get all the perks and still have $500 of Cruise Next Certs to apply.

-2nd, RCCL Harmony of the Seas, sailing out of Canaveral on 9/29, Oceanview Balcony Cabin, with OBC costs about $2,500, but no perks.

-3rd....and a little anxious about this one given the recent history, Carnival Vista sailing 9/28  out of Galveston, TX.  What makes isn’t interesting is being able to sail in an Aft-Facing Havana Cabin.  Price would be about $2,500 after subtracting OBC.

-4th....MSC Seaside sailing out of Miami on 9/28 in an inside Yacht Club Cabin with Drink and WiFi packages for $2,800 after OBC.

Comments from the peanut gallery?

I think you should give MSC a try. If you did the status match you'd get 5% off their fare. Using the TA we both use...the Deluxe Balcony YC is only $4,098 with no OBC and then take off 5% if you did the status match. I think the amount of common areas and the service in the YC will blow you away. The ship within a ship concept is great. Plus you'd get to play with the YC elevator feature which was quite fun IMO.

• Like 1