concierge cabin 2105?

39august

I checked the sticky on S class cabins and half the responses said the bed is by the bath and half swore it was by the balcony. Can anyone give me a definite answer? It should be bed by bath since 2109 is by the bath per the sticky.  This is Equinox.

Edited by 39august

32 minutes ago, 39august said:

I checked the sticky on S class cabins and half the responses said the bed is by the bath and half swore it was by the balcony. Can anyone give me a definite answer? It should be bed by bath since 2109 is by the bath per the sticky.  This is Equinox.

Yes, 2105 and 2109 both have bed by the bath!!!!!!  Both have the huge balcony with 2105 a little extra room on the right side.  🍷

I believe that Wine-O is correct...  I occupied 2105--on Eclipse, deck plan is the same as Equinox--for two weeks in March/April 2016 and seem to recall that the bed is near the bath...  That's not usually my personal preference but selected the stateroom for its larger balcony...

Terrific, convenient location!

2105-2111 and the other side are some of our favorite cabins on the S Class ships. Last cruise we were in sky suite 2117 some noise from above. Our next cruise 2114, I'm hoping for less noise from above. Never had any noise from 2105-2109.

Edited by bigbenboys
added words