Souvenir cup question

5ten

In 2015 we were able to find the fin and disco ball souvenir cups. In 2017 they didn't have any. We did get glass shot glasses. We are going in December on the Miracle and my daughter really wants to find another fin cup. Do they even do this anymore? Has anyone seen anything recently?

If you are talking the whale tail cup, we got one on the Magic 3 weeks ago.  Not all of the bars have them.  The bars on Lido had that one.  The mirror ball one seemed to be available in the theatre, I know the people taking drink orders had them.

Edited by Marauder40

3 hours ago, Marauder40 said:

If you are talking the whale tail cup, we got one on the Magic 3 weeks ago.  Not all of the bars have them.  The bars on Lido had that one.  The mirror ball one seemed to be available in the theatre, I know the people taking drink orders had them.

Yes that is the one we are looking for. Perfect! She will be so happy. 🙂 Thank you.

2 hours ago, moondog73 said:

In April on the Breeze they had several different ones.  I saw the whale tail, disco ball, 2-3 different fish and a shark.  Had them all but the shark so I tracked down a waiter and got one for my wife.

Just ask a bar staff person - they want to sell these things. They will find one for you

if it exists on the ship. 

11 hours ago, moondog73 said:

In April on the Breeze they had several different ones.  I saw the whale tail, disco ball, 2-3 different fish and a shark.  Had them all but the shark so I tracked down a waiter and got one for my wife.

Do you have a picture of the shark cup? 

On our last cruise I saw a box sitting on the table beside the Red Frog Rum Bar that had tipped over and its contents spilled out onto the deck- it had all of the typical specialty drink cups in it (in plastic of course) like the whale tail and the glitter ball. There were also a bunch of really cute ones I'd never seen before, like really different tiki mugs and really unusual parrot cups. I looked around for someone to ask where they were for sale, but no one was around... if I was a less honest person I could have just picked one up and walked off with it LOL!!! But then I'd have heartburn every time I drank out of  it!!!