Thermal Suite 5 day pass on Sunshine

seniormom

I've never done the Thermal Suite on Carnival before.  I realize that the Sunshine does not have the thalassotherapy pool, but seriously considering purchasing the pass any way.  For those who have been on the Sunshine and used the thermal suite, did you find that there was a wait for loungers?  I would love to spend time there in the mornings and then also unwinding before I get ready for dinner, but not sure how crowded they will be?  Thank you in advance for your suggestions!

I was on Sunshine earlier this year and stayed in a spa balcony cabin. Both my wife and I spent a lot of time in the thermal suite. We normally used it in the morning and I don’t recall the thermal suite ever being very crowded. However, I wouldn’t take that to mean every cruise will be the same. 

We have sailed Sunshine many times, 8 days cruises and just finished a 5 day and 4 day. We head to the spa after a day out and around. We like to unwind before showering and getting ready for our 8:15 pm seating for dinner. Maybe we have been lucky, but we have never had to wait to get a heated lounger. I say go for it!!

• Like 1