Breakaway NFL

AK Dreaming

I was on the Breakaway last November and remember watching football Sunday, Monday, and Thursday during the week.  The Thursday game was shown in the Bliss lounge.  But truly one of the best experiences was Monday night watching the game on 'The Waterfront' outside Shakers.  

Hopefully that hasn't changed, we are back on Breakaway for the Oct 13th sailing.

8 hours ago, daninwi said:

I was on the Breakaway last November and remember watching football Sunday, Monday, and Thursday during the week.  The Thursday game was shown in the Bliss lounge.  But truly one of the best experiences was Monday night watching the game on 'The Waterfront' outside Shakers.  

Hopefully that hasn't changed, we are back on Breakaway for the Oct 13th sailing.

We are hoping as well, and hoping for the World Series to be shown. I think that will be the end of the baseball season. We too are sailing on the 13th. Are you attending the M&G on Monday at 11 am?  do see one couple from WI on the list. Happy sailing 

10 hours ago, daninwi said:

NFL games were on the TV behind the bar at Maltings too.

See you October 13!

2 hours ago, newmexicoNita said:

We are hoping as well, and hoping for the World Series to be shown. I think that will be the end of the baseball season. We too are sailing on the 13th. Are you attending the M&G on Monday at 11 am?  do see one couple from WI on the list. Happy sailing 

The world series starts Oct 22.  Here's the post season schedule.  Seems unlikely we will see NL games on TBS. Better chance they might have games televised by FOX.

The National League Championship Series, beginning on Friday, Oct. 11, will be televised by TBS. The American League Championship Series, set to start on Saturday, Oct. 12, will be telecast by FOX or FS1. A potential Game Seven of the NLCS is scheduled for Saturday, Oct. 19, while a potential Game Seven of the ALCS is set for Sunday, Oct. 20.

5 hours ago, PelicanBill said:

NFL games were on the TV behind the bar at Maltings too.

See you October 13!

The world series starts Oct 22.  Here's the post season schedule.  Seems unlikely we will see NL games on TBS. Better chance they might have games televised by FOX.

The National League Championship Series, beginning on Friday, Oct. 11, will be televised by TBS. The American League Championship Series, set to start on Saturday, Oct. 12, will be telecast by FOX or FS1. A potential Game Seven of the NLCS is scheduled for Saturday, Oct. 19, while a potential Game Seven of the ALCS is set for Sunday, Oct. 20.

Thanks, I did look up the final day of the regular season and learned it was Sept 29th. Holy Cow, I didn't realize they would be playing til next spring. :classic_biggrin:  seriously our oldest daughter was born during the World Series in 1959. I had a chance to go to one of the games but choose to go into labor instead. As luck would have it, our team did win and went on to win the series;; Hoping for another world championship this year. Can we play the guessing game: our team was the team that produced one of the greatest pitcher of all times. This year they lead their division by 17.5 games as of this morning🍸!!!

1 hour ago, newmexicoNita said:

Thanks, I did look up the final day of the regular season and learned it was Sept 29th. Holy Cow, I didn't realize they would be playing til next spring. :classic_biggrin:  seriously our oldest daughter was born during the World Series in 1959. I had a chance to go to one of the games but choose to go into labor instead. As luck would have it, our team did win and went on to win the series;; Hoping for another world championship this year. Can we play the guessing game: our team was the team that produced one of the greatest pitcher of all times. This year they lead their division by 17.5 games as of this morning🍸!!!

You must be talking about Mr Koufax

5 hours ago, newmexicoNita said:

Dodgers suck😏

Luckily, they have a good history of have great regular seasons, and utterly self-destructing come playoff time. 

May the best team win though 🤷‍♂️

14 hours ago, KarlChilders said:

You must be talking about Mr Koufax

I have to wonder; how did you know that? :classic_cool::classic_biggrin: Of course it was Koufax and believe it or not, many of us hoped he would be sent to the minors or traded because he could barely get past the 3rd or 4th inning. When he did he would win the game. thank God the management knew a heck of a lot more about building a player than we ever know.