Tampa Hotel using Hotwire?

Cruiser-66

I've never used Hotwire, but was checking out their site. They offered a 3.5 hotel for $95. Does anyone know what hotel this is? The area was Airport/Westshore. When reading these boards I noticed a few people have booked the Doubletree thru Hotwire. Did you just get lucky or is there a way to know which one it is? If anyone has answers I would appreciate your help! Thank-you

You can try searching for a package deal with air. There they name the hotels and show the symbols. Sometimes you can get a match that way, but there are no guarantees.

Personally, if Hotwire has a hotel for $95 you can get it for less bidding on Priceline. The best thing is to bid for a 4 star in the Airport Westshore zone. They are top notch properties. There is more uncertainty in the 3 star category. Some are better than others. The Doubletree is in this category.

You can try searching for a package deal with air. There they name the hotels and show the symbols. Sometimes you can get a match that way, but there are no guarantees.

Personally, if Hotwire has a hotel for $95 you can get it for less bidding on Priceline. The best thing is to bid for a 4 star in the Airport Westshore zone. They are top notch properties. There is more uncertainty in the 3 star category. Some are better than others. The Doubletree is in this category.

I agree - I just booked the beautiful Wyndham Westshore for a trifle $75.00/ night through Priceline. I requested three stars in the Airport area, figuring I couldn't go wrong and guess what? I got a great deal!!

Archived