Safety Grab Bars in Showers

Colonialdame

11 minutes ago, marycruz said:

Thanks.   I get it now.  Sounds like they didn't put the mirror back because the TV is in the way.  Another blunder right?

The TV isn’t in the way. There’s still room for a mirror. But it would mess with the symmetry created by having the TV sitting astride the two-color wall. I’ll post photos when we get home. 

57 minutes ago, Turtles06 said:

The TV isn’t in the way. There’s still room for a mirror. But it would mess with the symmetry created by having the TV sitting astride the two-color wall. I’ll post photos when we get home. 

OK thanks that would be great.

It seems as though this thread has also identified some concerns about the recent cabin renovation other than the safety issue in the shower/tub combo ie. lack of grab bars for balance and stability.  I have made my concerns known to corporate and will let you all know if I receive a response.  Think of any hotel or cruise line with a shower/tub combo.  Most are better equipped for safety.  Celebrity appears to have fallen below the industry standard in this regard. I will not continue to harp on the subject in this forum but will do what is best for me as to whether I will cancel the upcoming cruise.  Thank you to all who responded to my original post.