Bohio Resort

Butterbean1000

Hi!  Yes we went there last year on the Magic and planning to go again this year on the Breeze.  We had a nice relaxing day chilling out there.    

If I remember correctly, cab ride was about $8pp.  I know the loungers were $10 but didn't have umbrellas.  There are some trees that offer shade though. Cruise visitors have a separate area on the right and the loungers aren't as nice as the ones for the guests, but I was fine. 

The main reason I chose Bohio is because they offer a snorkel tour leaving from the beach for $45pp for an hour.  Unfortunately it was too windy when we were there so the water was too rough to go out in a small boat.  Hoping I'll be able to snorkel this time.  The water color is gorgeous.  

They have a beach bar and thought the drinks and food was a little pricey, but that's typical.  We ended up buying a bucket of beer - buy 5 get 1 free.  They won't let you bring your own drinks or food.

Hope you enjoy your day there.

• 1 month later...

We are going in June and I decided to go in with friends and we just booked a room at this resort. I know you can get beach chairs for $10 but with renting the room for the day we have full resort amenities, which includes beach chairs with umbrellas, spa, pool, etc. We paid $154 each (2 adults and 1 kid in each party). The owner said since we were just coming for the day we could all 6 have access to a room so we would have a place to leave our stuff and shower off prior to returning to the ship.  This may end up being a huge waste of $$ but I like the idea of having access to all the amenities the hotel offers.