In-suite snacks

Sheltieluv

This question is nuts....literally, and popcorn, and other snacks.

We are in a Cat E suite on the Navigator for our upcoming cruise, so no butler.  I know that the room attendant always leaves requested fresh fruit, but if we ask him/her to leave mixed nuts as well daily, is that an ok request?   (I can pack some if nuts aren't available to snack on.)  We use room service once in a while, but not often, so if I call them for popcorn at night when we're relaxing and watching a movie, do they provide popcorn?  Do any of you have any other suggestions for tasty snacks that might be offered?  We have enjoyed the pizza in the past!

Thanks!

Yes to nuts; yes to popcorn.  A couple of years ago we had a great time in our cabin watching super bowl with two large bowls of popcorn.  

We like getting shrimp cocktails.  I used to like the Matzo Ball soup at 2am but I think it is off the menu.  Wife swears by tuna fish sandwich as a nice snack.

Marc

Thank you for the replies!  On our last Regent cruise two years ago, I remember craving popcorn but I didn't see it offered on the room service menu, so I assumed it wasn't available.  We like all of the snacks mentioned in the above posts so will partake!