Skirts made from saris

Wayfairers

• 4 weeks later...
20 hours ago, TwinMamainMN said:

I want to try the Ripskirt for our Hawaii trip next May! I'm envisioning a basic one with a plain colored tshirt or tank top for lots of mixing and matching.

I think the skirts are real cute.  I like the long one. 

Even if you get one with a print, you can pick up the colors in the skirt to match your shirt.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/16/2019 at 12:47 PM, Wayfairers said:

We have free laundry on board HAL.  They wash/dry everything put in the wash as far as I know.  Do you think it could take a few dry cycles?  At home, I wouldn’t dry it, but we are on 53 days of cruising with HAL next year so I would expect it to be washed/dried a few times by them.

@Kazu (Jacqui) who is 5* on HAL has mentioned that they DO read and follow instructions... not including, I think, returning anything wet!

It won't be free -- but send your least favorite one for the laundry treatment -- if it does NOT come back acceptable, you can send the more favorite one(s) for dry-cleaning at close to city prices.

On 9/16/2019 at 12:56 PM, Wayfairers said:

I suspect there will be self serve laundry on board, but would rather not use it.  We will be doing our own laundry on land for almost 3 months between cruises so we will be ready for a laundry break.

No self-serve laundry on Nieuw Statendam or Zaandam (there used to be on Z-dam but they were removed on last dry dock). 

I believe I bought a reversible sari skirt on eBay years ago, but can't say I've seen it since our move three years ago!