Cost of Vibe Beach Club for longer cruises

kenzie

Hello,

I am doing the Joy for 16 LA to Miami Panama Cruise, does anyone know what the cost of the Vibe club is on longer cruises. Last time we did Vibe it was $129 for 7 days. Appears it may have gone up.

Thank you for any responses. 

2 hours ago, kenzie said:

Hello,

I am doing the Joy for 16 LA to Miami Panama Cruise, does anyone know what the cost of the Vibe club is on longer cruises. Last time we did Vibe it was $129 for 7 days. Appears it may have gone up.

Thank you for any responses. 

Thought I had read it is now $199.00 per person per day!

16 days x 199.00= Another cruise!!!! 😂😂😂

58 minutes ago, graphicguy said:

$209/pp/pw!

You are correct it is $209 pp for a 7 day cruise however I was hoping for someone who has direct experience of what it costs for a longer cruise, I can obviously guess $209 divided by 7 times 16 (for my cruise) but does ncl do it like that or is it discounted for longer like the dining packages are. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/7/2019 at 1:42 AM, Zippeedee said:

It is currently listed at $249 for the 21 day Bliss Panama Canal in April.

Hi, 

Please can you advise where you saw this information in order for me to try to find it for our cruise. I understand someone said ring NCL however, to be truthful following some previous comments of CC members I do not believe I would obtain accurate information, however if I saw it online that may be more reliable info (also we are in the UK so phone calls with the wait time cost quite a bit). 

2 hours ago, kenzie said:

Hi, 

Please can you advise where you saw this information in order for me to try to find it for our cruise. I understand someone said ring NCL however, to be truthful following some previous comments of CC members I do not believe I would obtain accurate information, however if I saw it online that may be more reliable info (also we are in the UK so phone calls with the wait time cost quite a bit). 

If you log into your NCL account and click on Explore and Plan you can choose the Spa section across the bottom or on the left side and it should appear under Spa and Thermal Suite. It will say "too early to book" if you are not within the time frame for your cruise but you can see the price.

On 10/4/2019 at 10:05 AM, kenzie said:

Has anyone discovered the price of vibe on cruises +14 days. 

My wife and I did a 14 day in February 2018, I forget what the cost was but it work out to full price for the first 7 days and half price for the next 7 days

• Like 1

Thank you Zippiddee, I checked where you stated but the Vibe is not listed under the Spa services, I hope IamaDanefan is corret as that would be a good price for me, I am not concierge s cannot ring them. 

Thank you all again for helping.

58 minutes ago, kenzie said:

Thank you Zippiddee, I checked where you stated but the Vibe is not listed under the Spa services, I hope IamaDanefan is corret as that would be a good price for me, I am not concierge s cannot ring them. 

Thank you all again for helping.

I am intensely sleep deprived and it is starting to become apparent. I am so sorry! I guess I really need a week or so in the spa!

• Like 1