? E-docs,is this true ?

CJcruzer

I was just told that HAL e-docs will not load using mobile devices, iPad, iPhone?

I have been downloading and printing for years from my iPad...really?   I just returned from Zuiderdam cruise, where I dowloaded and printed my docs,

Today, I am trying to download my e-docs for October cruise and get this message, see attachment below.

I have been working off my iPad for YEARS, and have wireless air printer

Why can I not get the docs to download, I get a short spiralling circle of doom and then message below.

Thanks for any advice,     HAL rep says that docs do not download on any IOS devices, is this something new and is it actually true, or just a line they are handing me,

Carol

592BDAC3-E050-4F74-ABB1-07A209D43E20.png

Edited by CJcruzer
errors

I tried Safari, Firefox and Chrome on an iPad running iOS 12.4.1 and none worked. Using the browser to switch to the “Desktop Site” didn’t help, either.

It DOES work on an Android 9 phone.

You may want to contact HAL and let them know that you miss iOS support. 

The boarding pass won't download on Microsoft Edge (Internet Explorer).  Since HAL and Microsoft share Seattle as their home towns, it seems strange that HAL doesn't make the effort to support a homegrown product.  Regardless, I download and print using Chrome - works every time.  

well, I tried everything, even downloaded Microsoft Edge on my iPad - nada, zilch.

Went on my Samsung phone, logged into my account on HAL, got to download the e-docs and luggage tags, sent them to my gmail (I could have saved to my google drive also).  So then I printed from the emails on my iPad, only the pages I need.

I like to come with the boarding pass, as it shows the 4* designation.   At some ports, they have given us a boarding number tag.   Guess depends where you board (some have been foreign ports, I remember in Amsterdam the lady said there is no priority boarding or mariner status and I received boarding tag #27- found someone else and they directed me straight to check-in 🙄. go figure.

Thanks for all the suggestions - this is the first time I have not been able to download and print docs directly from my iPad 🥴. and yes, I have the most recent IOS update.

Carol

7 hours ago, mobilemac said:

The boarding pass won't download on Microsoft Edge (Internet Explorer).  Since HAL and Microsoft share Seattle as their home towns, it seems strange that HAL doesn't make the effort to support a homegrown product.  Regardless, I download and print using Chrome - works every time.  

I downloaded my boarding pass a couple of weeks ago with Microsoft Edge no problems...…..