Activities Reservations Navigator of the Seas

sharonna3

1st time RC cruise. We are going on the Navigator of the Seas in April. I'm understanding that for certain activities (escape room, ice shows) that I have to make reservations. I don't see anything offered. Are they already all booked or can I book on board and if so.....where? 

Edited by sharonna3

There have been no pre-cruise entertainment reservations on Navigator.  I don't know about the escape room.  It that does offer pre-cruise reservations, it might still be too early to see it in the Cruise Planner.

3 minutes ago, sharonna3 said:

1st time RC cruise. We are going on the Navigator of the Seas in April. I'm understanding that for certain activities (escape room, ice shows) that I have to make reservations. I don't see anything offered. Are they already all booked or can I book on board and if so.....where? 

Escape room is hit or miss, might show up closer to cruise date, if not just make reservations as soon as you board.  Ice show tickets are available once onboard.  Sometimes available from guest services sometimes from the box office in Studio B. Check your cruise compass onboard for show times. If they have Quest, don't miss it. happy cruising. 

Just got off the Navigator last Monday. You do not need reservations for any shows, including the ice show. The theaters hold enough people so jut get there about 10 minutes before the show starts. This goes for the shows in the main Royal Theater as well. As for the Escape Room, I believe you will need reservations for that and there is a separate cost for that as well.

Escape room on Navigator did appear in the Cruise Planner a couple of months out.  Well worth doing.  Nothing else had reservations, although the ice show with many drones did fill up about 15 minutes before the show.  Skating views are best near the ice.  Drone show is best if you are near the back.

18 minutes ago, sharonna3 said:

Thank you all! Feel free to offer any other tips or secrets about the Navigator :).

Navigator is amazing.  Love the decor at the pool deck.  Ice show is awesome, not to thrilled with the production (singer/dancer) show and I love that kind of stuff. Staff is awesome, super fast service at the pool deck and anywhere else we go on the ship.

5 minutes ago, karena1 said:

Navigator is amazing.  Love the decor at the pool deck.  Ice show is awesome, not to thrilled with the production (singer/dancer) show and I love that kind of stuff. Staff is awesome, super fast service at the pool deck and anywhere else we go on the ship.

Excited! We will definitely be checking out all the shows. Been reading everything I can. It has very good reviews.

• 1 month later...
On 9/18/2019 at 6:13 PM, sharonna3 said:

Excited! We will definitely be checking out all the shows. Been reading everything I can. It has very good reviews.

On 9/18/2019 at 5:41 PM, sharonna3 said:

Thank you all! Feel free to offer any other tips or secrets about the Navigator :).

Ended up switching to the Independence of the seas. No real reason other than I grew up in Ft. Lauderdale and plan to revisit where I went every Saturday as a child. The old "Yankee Clipper". I know it's renamed now. Can't wait to see how it has changed from 46 years ago. 🙂