Cancelling drink package question

charmy98

I have already purchased our drink package through the cruise planner weeks ago and the money has already been taken off my credit card. I have just seen it is a lower price today, do I just cancel it through the cruise planner and then add it again at the lower price or do I call RCC and cancel it over the phone? And then how long does it take Royal to return the money to your CC. Thank you I have never cancelled a package before.

Yes you can do it though the cruise planner 🙂 it takes about 10 days I think for the refund to post to your card and bear in mind the payment for the new drinks package will be taken straight away - I have never called and done this over the phone but I suspect the refund time will be the same anyway 🙂 happy cruising!

For us normally it is 3-4 days.  Latest cancel was from their end cancelling an excursion.  Posting date is 1 day on credit card account but looks like it was back-dated - showed up today but dated 9/12, so it took around 6 days.  Had gotten three reductions in this excursion so was disappointed they cancelled that tour.