Meraviglia Family Cabins

mreic082

Hi-

I'm wondering if anyone has stayed in the Super Family cabins- the connecting balconies? I'm interested in seeing the bed set up. I know the super family plus has two balconies and an interior. I've seen pictures of one balcony room, but I'm curious if the second balcony room is really just a sofa bed. Same thing with super family- they are connecting balconies, but I'm curious to see if the second room is also only a sofa bed. 

Thanks!! 

• 3 weeks later...

If you google Meraviglia deck plans and choose the MSC site that says, "choose your cabin," you'll be taken to a page which shows all decks and categories. Look at the key and you can find what each connecting set of balconies in the Super Family category offer. Hope that helps. This is what we used when deciding whether or not to book a Super for 5 adults. I hope you get more replies from others who have previously experienced this category. It saved us a grand even though we moved from an inside to a balcony!