Port Canaveral BW Cocoa Beach shuttle

sunquest76

We prefer to rent a car one-way pre-cruise - giving us the flexibility to stay, dine and shop where we want.  All of the car rental agencies in PC/cocoa Beach offer shuttles to/from the port.  Post cruise, unless you have a late flight (after about 2:00 or so) I would not bother with a rental car, just use Cocoa Beach Shuttle, Cortrans, or one of the other companies often suggested on this board.

We used Cocoa Beach Shuttle back in April. We had an established pickup time to take us to the port at 9:30am. At 10am, I made the first of 6 phone calls to check on our shuttle and was told "he'll be there in 10-minutes". At 10:30, I made another call. Got same response. At 11:30, and still no shuttle, I demanded to speak to a manager. He told me that "I should not get excited and just be ready to board in 5-minutes". At 12;15, the shuttle finally showed up, almost 3 hours late! We missed boarding with the Platinum and Diamond members and ended up waiting in the long line to board. Never again would I use Cocoa Beach Shuttle!

Edited by jordanaire