Quantum of the Seas Studio Interior's

flick_au

Hi I have just booked a studio interior on Quantum of the Seas and wondering if anyone has any feedback or pictures of the studio interiors for this ship?

I have done quite a few internet searchers but I am not finding anything for quantum specifically. 

Thanks in advance 🙂

I've been on Anthem, the same class ship.  There isn't anywhere comfortable to sit except on the bed.  There is adequate closet/wardrobe space, but not as much as there is in Studio class cabins on another line I've sailed.  It was a cozy space for sure.

Here's one from Anthem (not my video) - 

Edited by hallux
  • Thanks 1

I was on the Anthem for an Alaskan cruise and enjoyed it. I was only planning to use it for sleeping and kept my expectations low but was pleasantly surprised. Yes, it is small and there is no place to sit, however, it was great for sleeping and I would just sit out on the ship to read when I wanted to. I loved the virtual balcony, basically a 50' tv turned on its side, that was better than a porthole. I found the storage to be pretty adequate considering all of the clothing/shoes I had and my suitcase fit under my bed. There is overhead bed storage and I appreciated where all of the outlets were. The size of the bathroom was very good, especially the shower.

Is it grand and huge and wow, no. Is it a great place to sleep and comfortable with all you need, absolutely. 

12 hours ago, hallux said:

I've been on Anthem, the same class ship

Oh great thank you, first time with RCCL so wasnt sure if they were comparable. 

Definitely looks cozy, but at only $100 for the 'single supplement' on a 9 day cruise I think I will give it a go but keep my expectations low 

10 hours ago, bhsolo said:

. I loved the virtual balcony, basically a 50' tv turned on its side, that was better than a porthole. I found the storage to be pretty adequate considering all of the clothing/shoes I had and my suitcase fit under my bed. There is overhead bed storage and I appreciated where all of the outlets were. The size of the bathroom was very good, especially the shower.

Great thank you, especially relieved about the shower.