Eclipse Revolution Date Changed

ChuckL

Hi

I have had a brief conversation with my TA I think the cruise has changed again  to a 9 night one from Sydney , the only one I can see similar is on the Solstice Im waiting on word back from my TA and I have E mailed Celebrity for clarification.

On 9/25/2019 at 7:47 PM, taxatty said:

Celebrity has yet to update the Eclipse's web page: https://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-ships/celebrity-eclipse still shows the old date.

Too bad, we were looking forward to a post-Revolutionized Eclipse cruise in early 2021, but I don't think it's enough of a reason not to go. The itinerary is just what we were looking for and differs from the other early 2021 Solstice and Eclipse trips.

The date is now updated on this page to to April 2, 2021.

We are just off the Solstice transpacific. Couldn't figure out why there was a gap in the Eclipse sailing dates when looking at booking a future cruise for 2021. I guessed that a delay in the dry dock had occurred and this was confirmed by the future cruise staff. The new itinerary was a plus for us so we booked B2B Singapore to Vancouver. I feel for the others who booked on the previous schedule and intineray. Based on our experience the Solstice transpacific will not disappoint!

We were booked on the March Great Barrier Reef cruise aboard Eclipse.  There has been no contact from Celebrity, but we received a $900 deposit refund on our credit card.  Not impressed by the way we were notified, with no options to change the cruise.