Booking incentives

slaine29

Just back from MSC Seaview, wow fantastic am now an MSC convert, Have tried many other cruise lines but this was the first i could say yes we want to go back on again next year. But this is not my question, When we booked this cruise, MSC ran a drinks offer thrown in as an incentive (premium drinks package for free) at the moment they are doing gratuities included. I wanted to ask all you seasoned MSC'ers do they run this promo every year or was this a one off? I know from experience when other cruise lines run their "special offers" but being new to MSC i was unsure. Any info would be much appreciated, Already saving my pennies for next year. I must get around to writing a review, lots of negative posts going around so i want to set the record straight 🙂 Happy cruising all.

In 8 MSC cruises, only 2 came with drinks packages included, Arabian Gulf and, last month, Norwegian Fjords. The recent Premium offer was quite widespread but I don't see such good offers yet for next year but I'm sure there will be some. 'Free' gratuities have simply been added in to the fare.