Cabin 18023 Seaside

sassycruiser

I considered booking that cabin on a couple cruises but opted for deck 16 instead, I was worried about the "white space" beside it which it the YC pool.  I ended up talking to the people who booked it and they said there was no problem with noise from above nor water movement for the pool.  The area above it does not have loungers.  It actually is a couple feet deeper than the cabins on 16 and thus has two chairs while all the ones on 16 I've stayed in only have one chair.  I would have no problems booking that cabin.

• 3 years later...
On 9/20/2019 at 11:18 AM, sassycruiser said:

Hi

Just booked this cabin for a February 2020cruise.  Anyone had this cabin?  Anything to share?   Our first time on MSC.

On 9/20/2019 at 6:53 PM, CruisingFox27 said:

Thanks @Até we're booked in cabin 18027 so that's most helpful. I'll hope the additional space and 2 x chairs will be the same for our cabin too. 

Reviving an old thread/topic....I've booked the same cabin, 18023 for me and DW and 18027 for my DDs -- it was $2k less expensive than the YC1 rooms but I am having buyer's remorse.  How was the room?  

Edited by xcell