Flight change with free airfare

JillK

Hi all.

Wondering if anyone has any personal experience and can advise before I got down the rabbit hole of contacting NCL directly.

Was checking in with Delta to view our flights booked via NCL as part of the free airfare promo. 

They have changed our arrival flight by more than two hours and as such there is a notation that we are eligible to change that particular flight free of charge. 

Just wondering if anyone has had success changing to a later/earlier flight under these circumstances? 

Many thanks! 

Edited by JillK

Just to clarify - was your flight already confirmed (booked/ticketed)  - and then NCL changed this?  From what I’ve read once  the “free airfare” is ticketed (paid for by NCL) they can not make any changes.  If so, this is the second thread I’ve read that they have done this.  Also, how many days out are you? The other thread indicated they were 9 days out and NCL changed the flights.

If an airline changes your flight times by more than 1 hour for any reason you are entitled to pick another flight on the same dates between the same airports with no change fee and no additional fare charge for the same class of seats.  It is between you and the airline.  You do not have to contact any third party.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Birdie And Sue said:

If an airline changes your flight times by more than 1 hour for any reason you are entitled to pick another flight on the same dates between the same airports with no change fee and no additional fare charge for the same class of seats.  It is between you and the airline.  You do not have to contact any third party.

Thank you this helps clarify my question!

8 hours ago, JillK said:

Hi all.

Wondering if anyone has any personal experience and can advise before I got down the rabbit hole of contacting NCL directly.

Was checking in with Delta to view our flights booked via NCL as part of the free airfare promo. 

They have changed our arrival flight by more than two hours and as such there is a notation that we are eligible to change that particular flight free of charge. 

Just wondering if anyone has had success changing to a later/earlier flight under these circumstances? 

Many thanks! 

Call Delta, not NCL.

• Like 1

Many thanks all - will check with Delta and see if there are any alternatives. 

If not, I'm still pleased with the flights though they would not have been my first choice, if I had been paying out of pocket. Saved over $1000 CDN so no complaints!