Edge aft skysuites

Chefwoody

I'd like to know the bed configuration (facing aft or sideways) in the aft skysuite setup.  We're on a December cruise and have suite 11269 with one set of children (& grandchild) next to us in a sunset veranda stateroom.  I've seen conflicting Youtube videos about our bed orientation.  Any help (and additional intel) appreciated.  Also any comments on the amenities would be nice.  Many thanks.  

Many thanks VT & Susan for the photos!.  This is our first Celebrity cruise and we're taking all of our kids (3 boys) and their spouses + 1 grandchild age two.  Needless to say my wife and I will probably not do much excursion wise as our grand baby lives across the U.S. from us... "Management" has advised me of my short leash and is coaching me on baby girl interests.  Boys seem so much easier :).  

Sounds like a lot of fun! FYI, the balcony partition nearest the rail between the 2 balconies does open so you can have one big balcony (cabin steward would need to open) and you probably know about the hallway that connects your two cabins, with an outside door as well as your two individual doors. The little one could have a little extra space in the private hallway.