DUTY-FREE Perfume ON SHIP

vinob

Whilst we've cruised a number of times, forthcoming cruise is our first with RCL.  Can anyone advise whether the Perfume onboard is likely to be any cheaper than duty-free at airports or more expensive.  Any info much appreciated.

• Clarea changed the title to DUTY-FREE Perfume ON SHIP

I favour Bvlgari products having travelled with Emirates Airlines a fair bit ( they give free sets out to Business & First class passengers in your overnight amenity bag they provide). I buy it regularly and as much as I will 'sometimes' pick up the 5 x mini bottles sets on board ship, I've yet to find an airport that's not cheaper, or for that matter less well stocked for the bigger bottles unfortunately!

Obviously, that's only with regards to Bvlgari, so you may hit lucky with a sale on board, but that said I've yet to see ( I'd feel the hit in my wallet) my wife buy any on a cruise either!

Edited by ZiggaZagga17

Not sure where you're located, but I found stuff cheaper online through FragranceNet or Perfumania. Even on the last sea day when stuff was on sale, it was still cheaper online. I was looking at a handful of men's colognes, but I would imagine women's perfumes would be the same. (Note - I've always gotten authentic stuff from FragranceNet, but I have sometimes been disappointed by Perfumania; however, they have always allowed a return or taken care of me.)