FLight Plan

brittany21

Brittany, I wish you the best of luck and have a wonderful cruise.

My suggestion to you, since it is doubtful you will make that flight (and I realize you are dealing with stubborn people who won't admit they are wrong - I would keep the "I told you so" for the TA when you get back). Keep your cell phone with you. Have the number to United's customer service programmed into your phone (as well as any other airline that can get you from San Francisco to Hawaii). Make sure to have a list of the next flights that can get you to Hawaii. When you've missed your connection, start calling United's customer service line immediately as you wait in line to be reaccommodated. This will put you ahead of anybody else waiting in line with you for any available seats on those flights. It is no guarantee but it will help. Also, be prepared, if need be, for you and your mom to split up on later flights if that is what it will take to get you to Hawaii that day.

Thank you so much, you have been such a help. I really appreciate all your advice. I will program those numbers in tonight. I know we will have a great time. I just hope it is not chaos getting there. :)

Archived