Anybody done the "ultimate date night"

Pony Player

It has only been available for a few weeks so probably not much experience.  

IMHO it is overpriced.  Dinner at full price in Murano for 2-  $100 (most times you can get a 20% or more discount) salon appointments have  no value to me or DH

( really he is almost bald and gets his hairs cut before we depart😂)  I refuse to pay $75 + to get shampoo & blow dry.  Bottle of champagne on the ship $90+/- .  Photo session??  The $450 per couple price is way more than the value of the inclusions to us.

This is my first cruise with Celebrity, so I didn't know this was a new thing.

According to the person I chatted with on the Celebrity website, $225 is the per couple price (the person on the chat line may be wrong as well that was one of the things I was curious about) obviously $225 vs $450 makes a huge difference in the calculation.

I guess you're not a "mani- pedi" girl.

A dedicated photoshoot with one of the on-board photographers has a value and even more if some pictures are included. Obviously the amount of time you get with the photographer is key

IMHO I can see this working out as a decent value, (at $225, obviously) but it all comes down to the specifics, that's why I wanted someone who knows what they are.  

I'll probably ask guest services when we get on board, but since that isn't until March maybe someone else will find out before then