College football Breakaway??

samgovol

1 hour ago, samgovol said:

Now that its football season....Has anyone seen college football games playing anywhere on the ship?? I think they do play some NFL games, but just curious about college?

I remember them showing NFL games on Sunday and Monday.  But it seemed like it was mostly soccer on all the other days. Don't recall any Saturday College games. If they have NFL or College games playing, they will either be in O'Sheehans or Spice H20 (which I'd prefer because of the big screen).

6 hours ago, samgovol said:

Now that its football season....Has anyone seen college football games playing anywhere on the ship?? I think they do play some NFL games, but just curious about college?

Just got off Breakaway on Sunday. They had NFL games on Sunday, Monday and Thursday but I didn't see any collage games on anywhere.

1 hour ago, newmexicoNita said:

Not nice: think about those of us living in AR and our poor team!!! I guess it can always be worse.

OP, I doubt we can expect to see any college football. 😢:classic_biggrin:

I feel your pain Nita, my extra Mama was a Razorback, so I have always had a soft spot for them.

Once in a very great while I've seen college football broadcast on a Saturday while aboard but it's always when soccer, curling, rugby or some other sport isn't available.

NCL will have the nationally broadcast NFL games on Sunday afternoons and the Sunday, Monday & Thursday night games.  This is for cruises departing from US ports during the NFL season.  Can't speak for NCL ships departing from non-US ports; they may have different arrangements.

Hope you have a great cruise!

Just off the Breakaway my understanding is they do not have the license for any college football. There were NFL games Thursday , Sunday ( not all games the daily listed which games would air) and Monday night game. The channel was only active when a game was aired. The other sports channel was sport24 TV  rugby, golf, soccer.