Non Alcoholic Beer

beej

38 minutes ago, beej said:

I know that the refreshment package covers non alcoholic cocktails, but, does anyone know if it includes non alcoholic beer and what kind?  Thanx

Non-alcoholic beer is only included with the Deluxe package.  I have no idea if this makes sense, but we were told it was because NA beer still has some alcohol.

Bob, thanks for the info.  Guess I'll have to pay for my one or two, or maybe none.  Since i cn't have alcohol, I may just have to stick to frozen mudslides and mojitos, sans alcohol.  Cin, i did have one of the Heineken's, and your dad is right; they aren't bad

3 hours ago, tahtah said:

Hi, Just returned from the Allure of the Seas, and my husband enjoyed a Heineken 0 (non-alcoholic beer) every evening in the Diamond Lounge.

Was the Heineken 0 alcohol included in the complimentary offerings in the Diamond Lounge, or did he have to pay for it?  

Many NA beers do have 0.5% alcohol,apparently they allowed to call it NA even with that in it & there are a great variety of makes & types these days thankfully which makes things more pleasant,an early contact I had with RCI on the subject assured me there was a selection on board,next week I will find out!