Spa treatments?

Buddy2004

I booked a couple of Spa treatments a couple of months ago. And I went on the spa webpage again to book another one. And the policy has changed. Now you cannot use your cruise credits for Treatments. You have to pay with pay pal or credit card. I phoned princess to ask why and they said too many were booking and then not turning up or canceling. 

So I will have to head right up to the spa  once we get on the Emerald  so I can book and use my credit.

:classic_angry::classic_biggrin::classic_biggrin:

14 hours ago, Buddy2004 said:

booked a couple of Spa treatments a couple of months ago

I had prebooked 5 treatments for myself and my husband for my cruise in a couple of weeks. But thanks to a helpful cruiser they showed me pictures of their patter and it had a deal inside where if you booked treatments the day you got on you got bigger and bigger discounts for the treatments booked. Said new bookings only so I cancelled all my prebooked and will book on the trip.

Just thought I would pass on the tip.

Enjoy your trip!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EmilyColwell said:

I had prebooked 5 treatments for myself and my husband for my cruise in a couple of weeks. But thanks to a helpful cruiser they showed me pictures of their patter and it had a deal inside where if you booked treatments the day you got on you got bigger and bigger discounts for the treatments booked. Said new bookings only so I cancelled all my prebooked and will book on the trip.

Just thought I would pass on the tip.

Enjoy your trip!

Yes they usually do a 10, 20, 30 percent off deal. I still prebook all of my services then when I get onboard I tell them I'd like my discount. I've had no issues getting the services discounted. But now that they are making you prepay I don't want to have to fight to get my money back so I'm waiting to get onboard to book. 

• Like 1